Thursday, August 23, 2007

Another Day of WOWs

I've rallied up yet another herd of wows for you. Watch out cause they're coming to you...

NOW!


Take it Off!


Pack up your bags my perverted readers, because it's time to move to Brattleboro, Vermont!!! Why you ask, because public nudity is now LEGAL! This was announced yesterday & as a result the town's population has increased by 10,000! Alright, maybe that part's false, but I bet you I'm not too far off from the truth. It's about time this happened bc people don't seem to realize that it is not truly instinctual to wear clothing, but more ideological. HOLD UP! Who the hell really wants to go to Vermont anyway, bunch of naked Martha Stewarts running around...I'll pass.



speaking of perverts...


1 Question: WHY?!


Is getting a woman that hard in Wisconsin? Apparantly, because 3 dudes, all 21, two of which are twin brothers, realized that the only way they were going to lose their virginity was by sticking their trunks in a dead girl's body. These nasty little fuckers saw a young girl's obituary photo in the newspaper & decided she was hot enough to dig up and sex up. Why?! Why?! Why?! We have hoes, we have sluts, we have prostitutes, we have desperate older woman! COME ON! This only reaffirms my decision to be cremated...

speaking of sticking things...

May I Please Borrow Your Pencil



Imagine having a pencil stuck in your head for 55 motherfreaking years! That's what happened to a German woman named Margaret Wegner who recently had it removed at the age of 59. When she was 4yrs old she fell holding a 3.15 inch pencil that went through her cheek & into her brain. The poor lady waited that long bc there was no technology available to help her. Dang! Life must have sucked for her!

speaking of technology...
The Winner of the Worst Name Goes To:

A Chinese couple decided that it would be best to torture their child for the rest of his life by naming him @. No not AT, @. No fucking comment.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ewwwwwwwww all those naked bodies remind me of that dog/person sculpture make me sick... by the way how come there arent any black people there.....womp womp...those 3 men are exercising wat you call necrophilia - the sexual attraction to corpses.....dont ask me why i know that lmao

pink diamond management said...

Tracy I swear to god I do not know where you find this stuff. I the story about the nudes was cool and then as I keep reading I am like WTF. Hillarious!!

Unknown said...

hmmm it seems like dog articles seem to be da way to make it in today's society....and judgin by the ones u found tracy, they'll never end...and i thought it would end with Michael Vick and that dog who got $12 million...