Monday, August 27, 2007

"Back 2 Life, Back to MDW"

What's worse then plain stupidity? Stupidity caught on tape.
To all my idiots out there, please shy away from the camera. You don't want to end up on MID DAY WOW like these bag of fools....




I Think I've Found
Bush's Speech Writer!
Lawd have mercy! Two bets she has a "Fuck me I'm dumb!" sign on the back of her dress. I know somewhere backstage there was a brunette telling her "Show em what blondes are made of!" Hey, at least we know it's official now...pure air. Get your tank filled girl cause you're running on empty.
speaking of running...
WATCH OUT NOW!
HOES ARE ON THE LOOSE!

Only a homewrecker & a prostitute would compete in a race like this...

What's the Point of This!?

This must be one hell of a girl he's trying to impress. Someone tell dude that the bitch is not worth it. Seriously, what is he doing!? Preparing for when the sky starts falling??

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha, i definitely laughed out loud 2 those chicks running. that clip was just very funny 2 me 4 sum reason. & oh, yea, that chick from south carolina is mad dumb. i think we all got dumber from hearin that lol

Anonymous said...

I mad, mad, MAD at this beauty contestant's response!!! a simple question stupidified. Good God almighty the privelage that comes along with a full rack..tsk,tsk,tsk

Anonymous said...

wat an idiot