Monday, August 6, 2007

Baby got BACK [ed]

In my emails I usually start poppin off at the mouth prior to revealing the Mid-day WoW, but today I had to let this clip speak for itself, because it is that crazy! Press play people!
I swear that momma set her kid up. You can't tell me you've been raising a child for 5yrs and you STILL don't know how to hold on to it in a crowd. That little girl must've cursed her mother out between naps because her tiny ass doing the two step in the air could've been prevented. And to think, this happened right below my office.....damn I knew I should've ate out for lunch!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

DAMN!!!

-Jackie

Anonymous said...

I forgot all about this, I saw this like 3months ago and its still funny as hell!!!!

Unknown said...

WOW! I never expected that to happen. I literally gasped so loud that i'm sure someone in my office heard me. lol. poor baby. and it happened below your job. for what?

Anonymous said...

LMAOOOOOOOOO hahahahaha she flewww like a dooll like those dummies they use in tv shows when sum1s fallin threw the air all limp HAHAHAHAAAAA

Anonymous said...

There is so much to say about that child right now...but i think at this time, i'll simply try to stop laugh so damn hard!
*shaking my head* (thinking)i bet he will stay put next time his momma say don't move!
lmao
Tracy you rock my socks!
;)hb

Anonymous said...

oh my damn. that was horrible

Anonymous said...

OMG

Anonymous said...

that shit had me rollin..felt bad for the kid tho

Unknown said...

that was sum crazy -ish. the 1st time i saw it i was shocked. & then i just started dyin laughin. do feel bad 4 the baby tho. stupid parents lol

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA...Gee Garraud, I wonder where you got that from ;)perfect shot...maybe next time the little shit will learn to stay put. Just proves my pt on how parents are dense, maybe mom should try one of those leash things.HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!
Ps-i like how you run after your child AFTER it got kicked in the head..IDIOT!

Anonymous said...

LMAO at the cactus pic