Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Going BANANAS


What the hell happened early this morning in NYC?!? Apparantly I slept my ass through one of mother nature's dramatic temper tantrums. I swear someone needs to slap that bitch! I'm also hearing there was a tornado in Brooklyn?!? Hmmph! The end is near people...don't say I didn't warn you.

___________

Moving right along to what I'm really "WoWing" about today....so not only can the US Air Patrol not control terrorists sitting across from you on the plane, they also can't seem to realize when a fucking monkey is being smuggled onto a Spirit Airlines! Yeah, you heard me! This happened late Monday night on a flight from Peru (with a connection in FL) to NY. And I bet you're thinking that banana sucker was in a carry-on bag or something right?! Nope! That monkey was straight chillen under dude's hat! Haha! Passengers sitting next to the man asked him if he knew he had a monkey on his head. hahaha. Lawwwwwd have mercy!
If your wondering who was so nice to smuggle his monkey friend into NY, I'll tell ya! It was none other than everyones favorite tragedy....


..........
WACKO JACKO!
Alright, alright! I guess I lied about that part, but I almost got you there, didn't I?! For more on this crazy story click HERE

5 comments:

Unknown said...

that monkey story is too funny. i almost believed it was michael 4 a sec. cuz that wouldn't surprise me lol. but yo, thats just ridiculous how dude was able 2 bring the monkey on. wtf! lol

Anonymous said...

now tracy wat did i tell u bout takin pictures with your mouth open hahaah

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness...

iLoveLucie said...

You stupid bitch!! Lol!!!hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah!!! Wacko Jacko!!! Tracy you fuckin slay me bitch! Lol poor mike gets blamed for everything!! y cant we just leave this poor white/black man alone? :( I still love you mike (hee-hee!)

Ro said...

WACKO JACKO....HAHAHA