Thursday, August 9, 2007

HOT LANTA


Guys, I need but just one moment to vent about something that has been bothering me through out the whole summer...

WHAT THE HELL IS TO MY RIGHT???? I hear that nasty thing is called a "croc"? You know what? I don't give a damn what they're called, the flocks of crocs have got to GO! Honestly, they have to be the worst fashion trend I have ever seen in my 21yrs of life. I don't give a damn who's wearing them - take them OFF!


(Breathing out)


Okay I feel much better after getting that off my 34c chest.


Moving on!

______________






In the world of Mid-day WoW news.....An Atlanta care dealer shot two of his employees to death after they repeatedly asked him for a raise!! Rolandas Milinavicius admitted to being a brokeass murderer & that he shot the two workers after becoming frustrated with their requests & having to deal with his business' financial problems.



Hmmm....I betcha Mr. Milinavicius must be a millionaire now after shooting his employees. The police must've handed him the earnings in cash! One of those things where you think, dang why didn't I think of that right?!


NOT!

IDIOT!


_____________


So guess what I found out! There's a new monster in town replacing our 7ft 9in tall friend Bao Xishun. Yesterday, the Guiness Book of World Records announded that Ukranian, (insert obnoxious accent here) Leonid Stadnik took over the title as the world's most looked up to.

This dude is 8ft 5in with a dick the size of a baseball bat! Swing batta batta swing!!!



Leonid lives with his mother "taking care of the family's house and garden"



hahahahaha.....I had to laugh, horrible I know. I wonder how much he gets paid an hour for being the front lawn monument....

The funny thing is that Leonid's crazy growth spurt started at age 14 after a brain operation apparently heightened stimulation in his pituitary gland, which produces the human growth hormone. Damn! Look at the side effects your doctor keeps from you!


PS: do you like the new banner? Eflat. Get in or get out! Holla!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok trace... relax with the crocs

yes they are ugly
no i wouoldnt wear them
but i hear they are comforatble and like when u wear a skit with no panties trying to let ur shit breath well thats what tose are for but with feet!

LMAO
Bobby

iLoveLucie said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Im a fuckin celeb! thanx Trace! Poor, poor,poor tall motherfucka:( All that height and no tall, scary ass amazon woman to share all that love with? Instead he's inside at home playing bitch boy for mama:(
What a waste, poor man could be traveling the country playing a one man freak show for a nickel a pop. womp fuckin womp

Fresh3000 said...

Sometimes, people get on ur nerves and pop pop 2 to the head. This is a crazy world we live in.

Anonymous said...

I HAVE CROC THEY R FUCKING UGLY AS HELL but SO comfortable and i will NEVER give them up. im actually wearing them RIGHT NOW


xoxoxoxox
-jj

Unknown said...

luv the banner :)

Ro said...

There are so many people wearing those things that it makes you want to try a pair on and find out what the hype is about. I heard they were really comfortable...IDK