Monday, August 20, 2007

I'm BACK! And darker than ever! Mexico was everything you envied. First off never ever fly on SPIRIT AIRLINES. You're better off jogging or swimming to your destination, because they are moist poo. However, I do see that they learned from their last "how the hell did that happen" fuck up because they definitely asked me to take off my hood "to make sure there wasn't anything [a monkey] underneath" hahaha. Good job! Now all they have to do is fix EVERYTHING else & they'll be set!

moving along...


Hey boys look at what I found! Now you've got two things to worry about squirting out haha. FYI: Keep this away from your 10yr old's 4incher....


This is just what our tallest & shortest man need!!! A spray on condom! The only thing that sucks is by the time you've got yourself ready slip & slide she'll realize maybe it's not such a good idea to fuck your abnormal penis.....dang.

bye!

One last thing! This is for my 80s babies, I'm really hoping you can feel me on this one. Did you ever notice how much Yung Jock looks like a Zoombini!?

Check out your man on the right with the stunna shades on. Holla!

hahaHA



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That whole condom spray on thing, I really don't get. It looks like too much work.

And Yung Joc look like a big cat! Meow!!!

Unknown said...

haha, aww, Zoombinis. i remember that silly ass game. i always got stuck goin across the bridge lol

Anonymous said...

great.. now guys can spray and go right on to the club and stick it in places they have no business...

MID DAY WOW said...

hahaha.... "i think i feel a poke coming through, on you"

hahahaha

Anonymous said...

"moist poo" :::gags:::: HEYY I SAID DA ZOOMBINI THING HAHHAHHAHAHA

um er spray----------- WOMP WOMP