Tuesday, August 21, 2007

TIME 2 SHINE TUESDAYS!

Congrats on winning the Monday battles! The rest of the week should be cake for you & what's a cake without some MDW icing?!


LET'S DIG RIGHT IN!


The following photos have made me realize that NYC is NOT the craziest place in the world. Tell me if you agree...

OH! I guess I should also mention that maybe you should swallow before some of these, you wouldn't want to make a mess on your desk...


LET'S GO!

This is beyond inappropriate! I'm pretty sure rednecks are the funniest people in the world, but nonetheless they still wouldn't be missed...





I know everyone needs gold at some point, but damn!




FINALLY! NO MAN ATTACHED! YES!





why? why? why? I know this is somebody's daddy. Yours?


3 comments:

Unknown said...

lol, wow, that dude's t-shirt, ridiculous.

Unknown said...

What the hell!!!

Anonymous said...

yukkkkkkkkkkk