Monday, September 10, 2007

TIME 2 SHINE TUESDAY!

Betcha didn't think I could hit you with the two consecutive days did ya?? Well I did it bitch! I'm typing this up while glancing back & forth at VH1's Mission Man Band. Ever watch that shit?? Where the ex boy banders try to reinvent themselves into a new, credible group. I orginally thought this was a joke, but I just looked up & saw Chris Kirkpatrick from 'N Sync with tears in his eyes....back to channel surfing.
moving on...

I know everyone & their momma has been pointing and laughing at Britney, but I can't help but bring the poor girl up again. Literally everything went wrong with her VMA performace. From her hair down to her nails...


Perez is effin crazy for catching this one! And Britney...well Britney is just effin crazy!


I SWEAR THIS IS MY LAST BRITNEY RELATED POST

BUT...

A DUDE NAMED CHRIS CROCKER KNEW TODAY WAS TIME 2 SHINE TUESDAY!




Hahaha I don't even know where to begin or where to end when it comes to this character named crackhead crocker. Hold your head up high Brit, with this guy by your side you're guaranteed at least 10 album sales...



CLICK HERE 4 MORE ON CRACKHEAD CROCKER, CAUSE I SURE AS HELL DON'T KNOW WHO HE IS...



I CAN'T HELP IT! BRITNEY HAS TAKEN OVER TIME 2 SHINE TUESDAY!



I WANT TO STOP BRIT, BUT I CAN'T! I CAN'T!



haha!

I'm not going to go as far as posting a photo of her yums, but if your a curious pervert click here


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yoooo i never seen anything more embarrassing than that.. britney is wa-hyl-ding lolololololol.. omg her nails!! damn..

chris crocker is my boy though.. good shit trace face!!

Unknown said...

haha, luvin britney's dr. evil pic

iLoveLucie said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! where do i begin!!!!! that chris crocker was the best, i mean best entertainment i have ever seen in my years of existance! My god! our counrty has undergone slavery, wars, social injustice, and poverty and this man finds it necessary and for that matter appropriate to mourn over rich ass britney spears' demise! oh fada! the madness... Yes I agree, britney's situation sucks. and yes i am slightly embarrassed for the fallen star!BUT FUCK! no matter how many bald heads this woman adopts or poompoom shots she exposes to the media savages, at the end of the day the BITCH is still paid!!! MORE PAiD THAN MYSELF, OR YOU, AND YOUUUU! yes bitches--fuckin paid! so we can sit and chastise or even dare i say mourn over her current period of mediocracy, but at the end of the day while she's counting her millions were still cramping up next to strangers on the train to work! so i think we--including me, because lawwwwd knows I relished in that God forsaken performance, should fall back bc she's still, and let me emphasize STILL doin the damn thang--gut belly and all.

Anonymous said...

chris crocker.......................WOMP WOMP hahahahaha LEAVEE BRITTANNYYYY ALONEEEEEEEEE!!! hahhahaha