Wednesday, September 12, 2007

WEDNESDAY'S CELEBRITY WOW!

I know all of yall heard about baby Kanye crying over his VMA spanking, but let's really hear it...straight from the Mr. West himself...

Can one of you negros supply yo man with a bottle of sperm & some bouncy balls...the tantrum needs to stop! I want to hear a celebrity wailing when they've accidentally burnt 10million dollars. We're happy your problems include not getting a VMA Kanye, while we're busy paying back Ms. Sallie Mae.

Must be nice!!



I guess I can't stay mad at Kanyeezy for too long when he comes out with a video like this...

KANYE WEST ft. T.PAIN - "GOOD LIFE"


Dope.

CAUGHT!

I wonder who's buying E in Spain...

Is that your excuse for why everyone catches you "playin" with your homeboys?? I see you Did-E. Before getting fucked up let's concentrate on giving the Making Da Band dudes a name other than... The Making Da Band Dudes.



STOP CALLING BLACK PEOPLE GHETTO!

Celine Dion is too much! I know your going to miss your Las Vegas show, but damn! I think they would've preferred flowers & a red lipped kiss on the cheek.



Because someone cares...


- J.Lo's baby boomin


- Super head is engaged. I suggest her special someone have an in-house gyno to perform daily checkups...


- Foxy Brown's giving birth in the slammer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn who foxy pregnant by???

Anonymous said...

i like that music video good life itsz like a really kool wait wat r those commercialsz 4 again ipod? idunno like the cool onesz u kno wat im talkin bout lol